Parents: Helpful Reminders for Children Competing at Kids Pans
The 2017 Pan Kids is this Sunday, February 19th and we are very excited to host this event. The IBJJF takes much pride in putting together an event for children to thrive in and enjoy. For those parents participating in an IBJJF event for the first time or others who may have attended but are not too familiar with our events, here is a helpful reminder of things to remember when at the tournament.
We want your child to have fun and enjoy the event, while also getting the most out of the learning experience.
Be sure to use this checklist to cover all of the bases:
- Please pick-up your complimentary event shirt.
- Children will weigh-in with the proper uniform right before their division competes.
- There will be a test scale to check weight before official weigh-in time.
- The child must have a valid ID membership on them at all times.
- The Mighty-Mite and Pee Wee divisions can be accompanied by an adult while walking to their mats.
- com will be filming and live streaming all of the matches for friends and family to see online.
- Have Fun!
We want to provide the ultimate competition experience for your child by holding to these standards and hope to have a smooth and well done tournament.