Athletes: Become a Member
The athletes registered with IBJJF will have their graduation recognized by an official sport organization. Keeping the athlete’s registration valid and accurate helps IBJJF to preserve the competitor’s record as an athlete or Professor.
In order to register and compete at IBJJF Tournaments some athletes must have a valid membership Id:
- All kids and juvenile Athletes (17 years old and younger)
- Brown belt athletes
- Black belt athletes
- All belts Brazilian residents (CBJJ)
- All belts Italian residents (UIJJ)
- All belts Portuguese residents (FPJJB)
- All athletes that wish to compete in tournaments held in Brazil
For more information on how to become a member and rules for each national federation, according to your country of residence, please click on the links below.
Attention: Memberships approved on/after October 1st will be valid until December 31st of the following year.