USBJJF Academy Registration
You can register your academy by filling out the Academy Registration Form below.
or submitted by e-mail to:
- For academies located in the USA, the professor and all the listed instructors are required to have a clean background check within the last year provided by SSCI. Please refer to our background check page for more information regarding this requirement.
- Do not send the payment. Once the Academy Registration Form is approved, we will send an invoice via PayPal for $70 USD.
- The registration will be completed after the invoice payment is received.
- This documentation will be analyzed and is subject to approval by the USBJJF.
- It may take up to 30 days for the academy registration to be processed.
To create a winning environment for athlete safety, the IBJJF highly recommends for all Academy Certificate applicants living in the United States to register for the online SafeSport Training Course in order to understand the core concepts behind creating a safe and positive sport environment and to learn how to identify, prevent and respond to issues of misconduct.
To learn more about SafeSport and how to register for the SafeSport Training course, please click HERE.
When should I renew the academy registration?
Your academy registration should be renewed every time you make changes on the academy registration (ex. academy address, name, adding new professors, adding new teams, etc.). The price to renew is $70 USD. Only academies that have registered/renewed for the current year will be listed on http://ibjjf.org/registered/.